- What are invitations and what are they used for?
- How is the invitations control panel accessed?
- How is an invitation created or edited?
- When is a chat invitation or an e-mail invitation shown?
- How can an invitation be displayed in different languages?
- How can I activate the new manual invitation?
- How can I deactivate contact invitations (chat / e-mail) when I go on vacation?
- How can the logo and colours of the invitations be changed?
- Why don’t the invitations on my site behave according to the parameters given?
- Can I include an external conversion code in my invitations?
- How do I change the text on the contact invitations on my website?
- How can I set the schedule in which the invitation is shown on the web?
- Can I prevent the invitation from being opened and keep it always minimized?
- How to change the order of the contact channels in an invitation
- How to make an operator appear in the invitations of a new domain
- How to make an operator not to appear in a domain's invitations
- How to make an event appear to visitors with a certain profile
How can I activate the new manual invitation?
- Create the departments: go to account > departments > add.
- Assign to each operator the department(s) it is associated with: from account > operators > edit the operator you want to modify > departments.
- Complete in each operator the information of the contact channels we want to make available, such as WhatsApp number, Skype ID, etc from account > operators > edit the operator you want to modify > properties.
- Select manual invitation type and modern version. Go to communication menu > smart invitations, edit the invitation you want to change and go to properties:
- In invitation type: select operator "manual" and in appearance "modern".
- In sort by department*: choose the departments you want to show in the selector.
- In show by default*: choose which department to show by default.
* If you only want to show your operators and their contact channels without sorting them by department, do not complete the two options above.