Contents on Smart invitations:
- What are invitations and what are they used for?
- How is the invitations control panel accessed?
- How is an invitation created or edited?
- When is a chat invitation or an e-mail invitation shown?
- How can an invitation be displayed in different languages?
- How can I activate the new manual invitation?
- How can I deactivate contact invitations (chat / e-mail) when I go on vacation?
- How can the logo and colours of the invitations be changed?
- Why don’t the invitations on my site behave according to the parameters given?
- Can I include an external conversion code in my invitations?
- How do I change the text on the contact invitations on my website?
- How can I set the schedule in which the invitation is shown on the web?
- Can I prevent the invitation from being opened and keep it always minimized?
- How to change the order of the contact channels in an invitation
- How to make an operator appear in the invitations of a new domain
- How to make an operator not to appear in a domain's invitations
- How to make an event appear to visitors with a certain profile
Can I include an external conversion code in my invitations?
Livebeep allows you to include an external conversion code (for example, a Google Ads code) in each of your contact invitations. This way, every time a query is received (by chat or e-mail), the code will be printed and a conversion will be recorded in your advertising provider.
To include this code, access your list of invitations (you can do it in Communication > Smart invitations). When you open each invitation, in the Properties tab you will see the Conversion field. You can paste the code provided by your advertising provider (you can paste the same code in all the invitations, or different codes if you have more than one campaign).