Contents on Smart invitations:
- What are invitations and what are they used for?
- How is the invitations control panel accessed?
- How is an invitation created or edited?
- When is a chat invitation or an e-mail invitation shown?
- How can an invitation be displayed in different languages?
- How can I activate the new manual invitation?
- How can I deactivate contact invitations (chat / e-mail) when I go on vacation?
- How can the logo and colours of the invitations be changed?
- Why don’t the invitations on my site behave according to the parameters given?
- Can I include an external conversion code in my invitations?
- How do I change the text on the contact invitations on my website?
- How can I set the schedule in which the invitation is shown on the web?
- Can I prevent the invitation from being opened and keep it always minimized?
- How to change the order of the contact channels in an invitation
- How to make an operator appear in the invitations of a new domain
- How to make an operator not to appear in a domain's invitations
- How to make an event appear to visitors with a certain profile
How can I set the schedule in which the invitation is shown on the web?
Access Communication > Smart Invitations. Choose the invitation you want and click Edit. Go to the Schedules section and establish the hours you want the invitation to appear on your website.
If the visitor enters at other time, they will not see the invitation.
Tip: Leave at least one active invitation 24 hours a day. This way you can receive queries by e-mail at any time, even when you are not available to chat.
Warning: The schedules will be defined by the time zone (Location) of the operators linked to the invitation.