Contents on Smart invitations:
- What are invitations and what are they used for?
- How is the invitations control panel accessed?
- How is an invitation created or edited?
- When is a chat invitation or an e-mail invitation shown?
- How can an invitation be displayed in different languages?
- How can I activate the new manual invitation?
- How can I deactivate contact invitations (chat / e-mail) when I go on vacation?
- How can the logo and colours of the invitations be changed?
- Why don’t the invitations on my site behave according to the parameters given?
- Can I include an external conversion code in my invitations?
- How do I change the text on the contact invitations on my website?
- How can I set the schedule in which the invitation is shown on the web?
- Can I prevent the invitation from being opened and keep it always minimized?
- How to change the order of the contact channels in an invitation
- How to make an operator appear in the invitations of a new domain
- How to make an operator not to appear in a domain's invitations
- How to make an event appear to visitors with a certain profile
How can I deactivate contact invitations (chat / e-mail) when I go on vacation?
If your company will be closed for holidays and you do not want to continue receiving inquiries through Livebeep during that time, you can turn all contact invitations into inactive.
Go to your Invitations and click on the pencil at the end of each one, in the column on the right. In the Properties tab, change the Status to inactive and save the changes. Remember that when you come back from vacation, you will have to activate the invitations again so that they appear again in your website.
Tip: If you want to keep collecting queries during the holidays, we recommend you leave the invitations active. In the welcome or thank you texts, you can tell your visitors the dates you will be out and that you will answer their questions upon return. These texts can be modified in the Texts tab of every invitation.