Contents on Smart invitations:
- What are invitations and what are they used for?
- How is the invitations control panel accessed?
- How is an invitation created or edited?
- When is a chat invitation or an e-mail invitation shown?
- How can an invitation be displayed in different languages?
- How can I activate the new manual invitation?
- How can I deactivate contact invitations (chat / e-mail) when I go on vacation?
- How can the logo and colours of the invitations be changed?
- Why don’t the invitations on my site behave according to the parameters given?
- Can I include an external conversion code in my invitations?
- How do I change the text on the contact invitations on my website?
- How can I set the schedule in which the invitation is shown on the web?
- Can I prevent the invitation from being opened and keep it always minimized?
- How to change the order of the contact channels in an invitation
- How to make an operator appear in the invitations of a new domain
- How to make an operator not to appear in a domain's invitations
- How to make an event appear to visitors with a certain profile
How can an invitation be displayed in different languages?
The language in which a contact invitation is displayed can be determined by:
- the browser language of the visitor;
- the main language of the country from which the visitor accesses;
- the URL in which the visitor is (or part of it).
You can select the option that best suits your website in the Language tab of each of your domains.
Warning: In order for an invitation to be displayed in a specific language, at least one of the operators linked to that invitation must have that language marked in the Languages of assistance tab of its profile.
If the visitor's language is not marked in any of the operators, the invitation will appear in the default language of the domain, which can also be modified in the Language tab of your domains.
Warning: Remember to check the translations of all the texts of your invitations