Contents on Predefined answers:
- What are predefined answers?
- How is a predefined answer created or edited?
- How can a predefined answer be inserted into a chat session or an e-mail?
- How is the control panel for predefined answers accessed?
- Why doesn’t the predefined answer I created appear?
- Why can’t I see some predefined answers and another operator does?
How is a predefined answer created or edited?
On entering the control panel of predifined answers a list of all predefined answers created for different operators will be displayed. With the magnifying glass in the upper right, you can search for a specific predefined answer. To create a predefined answer, you must click the +Add button that appears next to the magnifying glass. To edit an existing predefined answer, you must click on the pencil at the end of the row for every answer.
You can put a Title for the answer in this tab. This title is for internal use and will not be visible to the visitors.
You can also assign an Operator, which will be the operator who can use the predefined response. If you select All, the response will be available to all operators.
In this tab you can edit the content of a predefined answer:
- The subject that will be used when the answer is e-mailed (when used in a chat session, this information will not appear).
- The body of the answer.
- The Attached documents that will be sent automatically every time the answer is used. These attachments must be uploaded to the Livebeep remote library.
Bear in mind that for the answer to be available in other languages, you must enter the subjects and answers in all those languages. To enter the texts in other languages, you must click the T button in the lower-right corner of each text box.
The body of the answer can include variable fields which the system will fill in automatically. For the variables to work correctly, they must be left just the way they are shown when being inserted, including the opening and closing brackets.