Contents on Visitors Panel:
- What is the Visitors Panel and what is it for?
- How can the Visitors Panel be accessed?
- What information does the Visitors Panel offer?
- Why doesn’t the Location column on the Visitors Panel show the actual location of a visitor?
- Why do some visits from search engines not show information on the keywords used?
- Why can I only see the visits of the last 10 days?
Why doesn’t the Location column on the Visitors Panel show the actual location of a visitor?
Although it is very reliable, the information provided in the Location column may not be accurate. This depends on the local servers of the visitor’s internet service provider. The accuracy of the geolocation of the IP depends on the country. Remember that in these cases the device's internal geolocator cannot be used.