Customer service > Predefined answers
Contents on Predefined answers:
- What are predefined answers?
- How is a predefined answer created or edited?
- How can a predefined answer be inserted into a chat session or an e-mail?
- How is the control panel for predefined answers accessed?
- Why doesn’t the predefined answer I created appear?
- Why can’t I see some predefined answers and another operator does?
What are predefined answers?
Predefined answers are designed to quickly reply frequently asked questions made by your visitors. They can be easily inserted in an e-mail or during a chat session. As opposed to automatic answers (which are instantly activated by keywords used by the visitor), predefined answers must be inserted manually by the operator.