Contents on Automatic replies:
- What are automatic replies
- How is the control panel for automatic replies accessed?
- How to create or edit an automatic reply
- Why does the automatic reply I created not activate when the visitor makes a query?
- Should I put keywords in all fields (1, 2, 3, 4)?
- Why do automatic replies not activate when a visitor makes a query via chat?
Why does the automatic reply I created not activate when the visitor makes a query?
If a query does not activate an automatic reply, it is necessary to review the settings:
Go to Communication > Automatic replies. Choose the automatic reply you want and click on Edit.
- Is the state "Active"?
- Is the assigned operator correct or are "All" selected?
- Is the text correctly inserted?
- If the query is in another language, is the text translated and saved in the language in question?
- Is the domain from which the query is made active?
- Is the country where the visitor lives active?
- Are the terms well written and separated by commas?
Warning: Keep in mind that if there are terms in several fields, the query must contain a combination of at least one term of each field.