Contents on Domains:
- How can the logo and colours of the invitations be changed?
- Why are events from other domains (invitations, announcements, coupons, etc.) shown in my website?
- What script should I copy on my website?
- How to make an operator appear in the invitations of a new domain
- How to make an operator not to appear in a domain's invitations
What script should I copy on my website?
To avoid unwanted incompatibilities, we recommend to always use the generic script in all domains.
You can see how to install the script in the source code of your website. You can always access the script from:
For certain settings it may be advisable to use the specific script. You can check the specific script of each of your domains from the control panel. Go to Domains, click on the pencil at the end of the row for each one, and look for the Installation code tab. If the tab does not appear, consult an advisor and they will help you.