Contact Channels > Smart invitations
Contents on Smart invitations:
- What are invitations and what are they used for?
- How is the invitations control panel accessed?
- How is an invitation created or edited?
- When is a chat invitation or an e-mail invitation shown?
- How can an invitation be displayed in different languages?
- How can I activate the new manual invitation?
- How can I deactivate contact invitations (chat / e-mail) when I go on vacation?
- How can the logo and colours of the invitations be changed?
- Why don’t the invitations on my site behave according to the parameters given?
- Can I include an external conversion code in my invitations?
- How do I change the text on the contact invitations on my website?
- How can I set the schedule in which the invitation is shown on the web?
- Can I prevent the invitation from being opened and keep it always minimized?
- How to change the order of the contact channels in an invitation
- How to make an operator appear in the invitations of a new domain
- How to make an operator not to appear in a domain's invitations
- How to make an event appear to visitors with a certain profile
What are invitations and what are they used for?
Smart invitations are a website’s main tool for communicating with visitors. They pop up as a proactive omnichannel tab which invites the visitor to get in touch with one of the operators, be it by chat (if an operator is available), by e-mail or by other channels available: scheduled call, immediate call, Skype or Whatsapp. They can be active 24 hours a day, they are multilingual, and can be customised to fit the needs of each website.