Contact Channels > Smart invitations
Contents on Smart invitations:
- What are invitations and what are they used for?
- How is the invitations control panel accessed?
- How is an invitation created or edited?
- When is a chat invitation or an e-mail invitation shown?
- How can an invitation be displayed in different languages?
- How can I activate the new manual invitation?
- How can I deactivate contact invitations (chat / e-mail) when I go on vacation?
- How can the logo and colours of the invitations be changed?
- Why don’t the invitations on my site behave according to the parameters given?
- Can I include an external conversion code in my invitations?
- How do I change the text on the contact invitations on my website?
- How can I set the schedule in which the invitation is shown on the web?
- Can I prevent the invitation from being opened and keep it always minimized?
- How to change the order of the contact channels in an invitation
- How to make an operator appear in the invitations of a new domain
- How to make an operator not to appear in a domain's invitations
- How to make an event appear to visitors with a certain profile
How can the logo and colours of the invitations be changed?
The logo and colours of the invitations are determined by each domain. That is, the same invitation can be displayed in different domains, taking in each case their colours and logo.
You can modify the colours and logo on the Corporate Identity tab of each domain. To access your domains you must go to Account> Domains or click on Domains