Contents on Announcements:
- What are announcements?
- How is an announcement created?
- The main objective of the announcement: to stand out
- Show announcements according to visitor profile
- Announcements in different languages
- Why is the announcement not displayed?
- Why do I see the announcement just in one language?
- I created two announcements and the website always shows the same one
- How can I include a link in an announcement?
- When a visitor makes contact through an announcement, where can I see the requested information?
- Can I duplicate an announcement with a small variation without having to create it from scratch?
- Can I change the page of my website where the announcement is displayed?
- Can I edit or delete an announcement?
- How to make an event appear to visitors with a certain profile
How can I include a link in an announcement?
In the Content tab, you will find the Link option at the end. You can paste there the URL where you want the visitor to be redirected. If the announcement has no text and it is just an image, the link will be associated with the image itself. If the announcement has text, the link will appear on a button: See more. You can modify the text of this button in the control panel of the announcement, in the Texts tab.