Contents on Announcements:
- What are announcements?
- How is an announcement created?
- The main objective of the announcement: to stand out
- Show announcements according to visitor profile
- Announcements in different languages
- Why is the announcement not displayed?
- Why do I see the announcement just in one language?
- I created two announcements and the website always shows the same one
- How can I include a link in an announcement?
- When a visitor makes contact through an announcement, where can I see the requested information?
- Can I duplicate an announcement with a small variation without having to create it from scratch?
- Can I change the page of my website where the announcement is displayed?
- Can I edit or delete an announcement?
- How to make an event appear to visitors with a certain profile
I created two announcements and the website always shows the same one
Under the same conditions, Livebeep will launch the announcements randomly (not alternately). This means that when doing tests, the same announcement can be shown two or more times in a row, but over time the number of times it is displayed will tend to be equal. Remember that if you want to check it properly, you must delete the browser history and enter with a new private or incognito window.