Contents on Announcements:
- What are announcements?
- How is an announcement created?
- The main objective of the announcement: to stand out
- Show announcements according to visitor profile
- Announcements in different languages
- Why is the announcement not displayed?
- Why do I see the announcement just in one language?
- I created two announcements and the website always shows the same one
- How can I include a link in an announcement?
- When a visitor makes contact through an announcement, where can I see the requested information?
- Can I duplicate an announcement with a small variation without having to create it from scratch?
- Can I change the page of my website where the announcement is displayed?
- Can I edit or delete an announcement?
- How to make an event appear to visitors with a certain profile
Why do I see the announcement just in one language?
This can be due to two reasons. First, it is possible that the content of the announcement is only loaded in that language. Check if you have loaded the corresponding translations by clicking on the T button (translate) that you will see in all the text fields.
Warning: It is not necessary to upload the translations in all languages; only in those you want to use in your web.
Second, it may be due to the operation of the system itself. Remember that Livebeep launches the announcement in the language corresponding to each visitor (depending on the configuration of each domain, the visitor's language may depend on their browser, their geographical location, or the URL they are visiting).