Contents on Announcements:
- What are announcements?
- How is an announcement created?
- The main objective of the announcement: to stand out
- Show announcements according to visitor profile
- Announcements in different languages
- Why is the announcement not displayed?
- Why do I see the announcement just in one language?
- I created two announcements and the website always shows the same one
- How can I include a link in an announcement?
- When a visitor makes contact through an announcement, where can I see the requested information?
- Can I duplicate an announcement with a small variation without having to create it from scratch?
- Can I change the page of my website where the announcement is displayed?
- Can I edit or delete an announcement?
- How to make an event appear to visitors with a certain profile
Show announcements according to visitor profile
In the Segmentation tab you can set the rules so that the announcement is activated according to a certain behaviour of the visitor in the website, the country of origin, the reference page, etc.
You can select an existing visitor profile or create a new one. You can also link the announcement to one of the internal Livebeep campaigns or create a new one. In both cases, the segmentation of visitors can be defined by various rules (browsing time, country of origin, URL of the page, etc.). If you do not select any segmentation, the announcement will be shown to all your visitors.