Contents on Announcements:
- What are announcements?
- How is an announcement created?
- The main objective of the announcement: to stand out
- Show announcements according to visitor profile
- Announcements in different languages
- Why is the announcement not displayed?
- Why do I see the announcement just in one language?
- I created two announcements and the website always shows the same one
- How can I include a link in an announcement?
- When a visitor makes contact through an announcement, where can I see the requested information?
- Can I duplicate an announcement with a small variation without having to create it from scratch?
- Can I change the page of my website where the announcement is displayed?
- Can I edit or delete an announcement?
- How to make an event appear to visitors with a certain profile
What are announcements?
Announcements are a marketing tool. They are displayed on the website and highlight products and services through different multimedia formats (images, videos, maps, etc.) They also allow to request data from the visitor so that they can request more information or directly subscribe to a promotion. This makes contact easier and establishes a quick link between the website and the visitor.
To access your announcements you must go to OnsiteMarketing > Announcements or click on announcements.