Contents on Domains:
- How can the logo and colours of the invitations be changed?
- Why are events from other domains (invitations, announcements, coupons, etc.) shown in my website?
- What script should I copy on my website?
- How to make an operator appear in the invitations of a new domain
- How to make an operator not to appear in a domain's invitations
Why are events from other domains (invitations, announcements, coupons, etc.) shown in my website?
If events from other domains are shown your website, you might not be using the appropriate script (you will see this error in the logo or domain name that appears in the invitations, announcements, coupons, etc.).
Livebeep can be integrated into a website through a generic script or through a specific script for a specific domain.
If you use the generic script, the system will display on the website the invitations and other events related to the domain that matches the URL of the website.
For example, if the URL of the website is http://www.domain.com, when using the generic script the invitations, announcements or coupons of the domain that is registered as domain.com will be shown.
If you use a specific script, the system will show on the website the invitations and other events related to the domain to which that script belongs.
Important: Each specific script belongs to a single domain registered in Livebeep. When using a specific script the system will show the events related to that domain, no matter which website the script is pasted on.