Contents on Domains:
- How can the logo and colours of the invitations be changed?
- Why are events from other domains (invitations, announcements, coupons, etc.) shown in my website?
- What script should I copy on my website?
- How to make an operator appear in the invitations of a new domain
- How to make an operator not to appear in a domain's invitations
How to make an operator appear in the invitations of a new domain
When a domain is added, you must give your operators access to it.
- This article is applicable to accounts with more than a domain.
- Access Account > Operators and select the operator you want to work in a certain domain (this operator will appear in invitations and other Livebeep events).
- Access the E-mail accounts section and click on Add account.
- In Domain, select the domain you want the operator to have access to.
- In Account type, select Livebeep.
- In State, select Active.
You can also see How to make an operator not to appear in a domain's invitations.