Contents on Announcements:
- What are announcements?
- How is an announcement created?
- The main objective of the announcement: to stand out
- Show announcements according to visitor profile
- Announcements in different languages
- Why is the announcement not displayed?
- Why do I see the announcement just in one language?
- I created two announcements and the website always shows the same one
- How can I include a link in an announcement?
- When a visitor makes contact through an announcement, where can I see the requested information?
- Can I duplicate an announcement with a small variation without having to create it from scratch?
- Can I change the page of my website where the announcement is displayed?
- Can I edit or delete an announcement?
- How to make an event appear to visitors with a certain profile
Can I edit or delete an announcement?
To edit an existing announcement, select it in announcements and click on the button on the right (the button with the pencil icon). Check all the tabs and modify what you need. To delete an announcement, access in the same way and click on the Delete option, at the bottom.
Warning: When you delete an announcement, you remove all traces of the announcement, including statistics. Instead of deleting it, we suggest passing the announcement to Inactive (the option State in the Properties tab). This way the announcement will no longer be displayed on your website and you will keep all the statistics.