Contents on Announcements:
- What are announcements?
- How is an announcement created?
- The main objective of the announcement: to stand out
- Show announcements according to visitor profile
- Announcements in different languages
- Why is the announcement not displayed?
- Why do I see the announcement just in one language?
- I created two announcements and the website always shows the same one
- How can I include a link in an announcement?
- When a visitor makes contact through an announcement, where can I see the requested information?
- Can I duplicate an announcement with a small variation without having to create it from scratch?
- Can I change the page of my website where the announcement is displayed?
- Can I edit or delete an announcement?
- How to make an event appear to visitors with a certain profile
Can I change the page of my website where the announcement is displayed?
In the Segmentation tab select Activate this event according to the profile of your visitors. There you can select an existing profile or create a new one. Each profile is defined by a set of rules. You can create a rule so that the announcement is shown only on certain pages (Current page).