Contents on Announcements:
- What are announcements?
- How is an announcement created?
- The main objective of the announcement: to stand out
- Show announcements according to visitor profile
- Announcements in different languages
- Why is the announcement not displayed?
- Why do I see the announcement just in one language?
- I created two announcements and the website always shows the same one
- How can I include a link in an announcement?
- When a visitor makes contact through an announcement, where can I see the requested information?
- Can I duplicate an announcement with a small variation without having to create it from scratch?
- Can I change the page of my website where the announcement is displayed?
- Can I edit or delete an announcement?
- How to make an event appear to visitors with a certain profile
Can I duplicate an announcement with a small variation without having to create it from scratch?
As with all other Livebeep events, you can duplicate an existing announcement. Select in announcements the one you want to duplicate and click on the button on the right (the button with the pencil icon) to see the different options. At the bottom you will see the Duplicate announcement button. The new announcement will be the same as the previous one but with a different ID#. Check all the tabs of the new announcement and decide which aspects you want to modify. When you have finished, do not forget to save the changes. Remember that the previous announcement will still be valid while it is active.