Contents on Announcements:
- What are announcements?
- How is an announcement created?
- The main objective of the announcement: to stand out
- Show announcements according to visitor profile
- Announcements in different languages
- Why is the announcement not displayed?
- Why do I see the announcement just in one language?
- I created two announcements and the website always shows the same one
- How can I include a link in an announcement?
- When a visitor makes contact through an announcement, where can I see the requested information?
- Can I duplicate an announcement with a small variation without having to create it from scratch?
- Can I change the page of my website where the announcement is displayed?
- Can I edit or delete an announcement?
- How to make an event appear to visitors with a certain profile
When a visitor makes contact through an announcement, where can I see the requested information?
The query or request received through an announcement will appear in the E-mails panel. As in any query received by chat or by e-mail, you can see the generic data the upper part, in the drop-down tab that collects the visitor's data. You will see the additional requested data in the body of the query.