Contents on Announcements:
- What are announcements?
- How is an announcement created?
- The main objective of the announcement: to stand out
- Show announcements according to visitor profile
- Announcements in different languages
- Why is the announcement not displayed?
- Why do I see the announcement just in one language?
- I created two announcements and the website always shows the same one
- How can I include a link in an announcement?
- When a visitor makes contact through an announcement, where can I see the requested information?
- Can I duplicate an announcement with a small variation without having to create it from scratch?
- Can I change the page of my website where the announcement is displayed?
- Can I edit or delete an announcement?
- How to make an event appear to visitors with a certain profile
Why is the announcement not displayed?
The display is linked to the browser history (cookies and cache). As a general rule and to avoid the visitor feel overwhelmed, only one announcement is shown per browsing session. If you can not see the announcement on your website, try clearing your browser history and entering a new private or incognito window. If it is still not shown, check the profiles associated to your announcement (in the Segmentation tab).