Contents on Announcements:
- What are announcements?
- How is an announcement created?
- The main objective of the announcement: to stand out
- Show announcements according to visitor profile
- Announcements in different languages
- Why is the announcement not displayed?
- Why do I see the announcement just in one language?
- I created two announcements and the website always shows the same one
- How can I include a link in an announcement?
- When a visitor makes contact through an announcement, where can I see the requested information?
- Can I duplicate an announcement with a small variation without having to create it from scratch?
- Can I change the page of my website where the announcement is displayed?
- Can I edit or delete an announcement?
- How to make an event appear to visitors with a certain profile
The main objective of the announcement: to stand out
The announcement is a tool we can use to provide more details about what the visitor is looking for on our website or stand out a content they have not seen. Therefore, it makes sense to set it to be shown to those visitors who have invested time in navigating our website, and not indiscriminately. We suggest setting the announcement to be activated after a certain number of page views (Display > Activate after).